Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 2

October 3, 2012

Living alone is not easy. I am not used to doing things on my own. I have to wake up early to prepare my food for the day. Instead of resting after a an intense day, I have to prepare for dinner.  I have to clean, wash the dishes, think about my laundry and do the groceries. This is such a learning experience for me. I am not complaining but I have to admit, it is challenging :)

I was really exhausted yesterday.  I immediately fell asleep when I got home. But I had to wake up to do my homework. This reminds me so much of my high school life :)
Plus, my body is still getting used to being up in the morning and sleeping at night.  For this month, I am not a vampire :)

I am loving my experience. I miss home though. But I am positive that I will be a better person after all my learnings here... :)
I am embracing each day with openness and gratitude.

Thank you, Father God, for this beautiful opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment