Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 1

October 2, 2012

Yesterday officially started my journey to being a yoga teacher :)

I feel so blessed to be part of David Kim's Teacher Training class. He is awesome. I find him very inspiring and nurturing, and funny, too!


I am just really grateful... For having found this beautiful path. For my family friends who are so supportive. For my cousin-sis, Zar, who encouraged me try try yoga back in 2010. For my teachers, especially Kaye, who have shared their great energy with me. For my boss and my team who has allowed me to be off from work. For my yoga buddies, for everyone who has been part of this journey... My heart is so full of gratitude.


May my every practice be a prayer... That i may become a better person (even just a lil bit) each time... And with that, I'll inpire others to be better, too (evne just a lil bit) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment