Sept. 14, 2012
A journey of a Yogi's Feet
I grew up seeing my parents staying up late checking test papers of
students with a red pen and inputting scores in a "class record", which
had very fine lines. They were always making "lesson plans" in this big
notebook and creating visual aids - flash cards and lesson outlines on a
manila paper. They always seemed so busy for the next day's class. I
told myself then that I do not want to be a teacher.
Years later, I became a trainer... For 5 years... And I loved it. I
miss it. A lot. It was then that I understood why my parents had so much
passion for teaching... And they still do!
In 17 days, I will undergo the YogaWorks' Teacher Training program. I am excited, nervous, scared, but most of all, happy :)
Thank you, Father God, for giving me this wonderful opportunity and for
allowing evrything to fall into place. Thank you, Ma and Pa, for being
the best teachers and for being my role models. Thank you to my family
and friends who are ever supportive of my plans. Thank you, Kaye, and to
all my yoga teachers who inspire me. Thank you to my awesome bosses who
allow me pursue this training.
I am so blessed that I am one step closer to doing 2 of my greatest passions, yoga and teaching :)
No comments:
Post a Comment